Associate Principal, Data Analytics Engineering
Location: Dallas or Chicago or New Jersey
Hybrid work schedule
- The Associate Principal will be responsible for designing and delivering scalable and resilient hybrid and Cloud-based applications and data solutions supporting critical financial market activities.
- Building cloud-based applications and data systems that will serve as the backbone for the enterprise data management and analytics capabilities.
- We will define system architecture, technology stack and its tactical implementation. You will help us take on unique technical challenges associated with handling large datasets and managing streaming data in public cloud and hybrid environments.
- Building large and complex data pipelines, integrate data coming from diverse sources in different formats,
- Implement continuous integration/continuous delivery pipelines, automate everything we can get our hands on, and be part of the API-first design principle implementation.
- Experience working with Cloud ecosystems (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with Big Data and distributed stream processing frameworks such as Hadoop, Kafka, Hive, and Presto.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with stream processing engines such as Apache Storm, Spark, Flink, or Beam
- Experience with multiple programming languages such as Python, Java, and Scala
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Experience with data storage formats such as Apache Parquet, Avro, or ORC
- Knowledge and understanding of DevOps tools and technologies such as Terraform, Git, and Jenkins
- Familiarity with Kubernetes and container orchestration technologies such Rancher, EKS, or GKE
- Experience with table formats such as Iceberg, Delta Lake, or Hudi is a plus
- Good understanding of data integrations patterns, technologies, and tools
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field, or equivalent practical experience
Certificates or Licenses:
- AWS Certified Solution Architect Associate Level is a plus