AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE ADVISORS
360 NJ-31, Washington, NJ 07882
Competitive Pay Plan based on Experience
Rossi Automotive Group has been a vital part of the community for more than 40 years. From working with charities and organizations to donating money to those who need it, we appreciate being part of the Washington, NJ community, and proudly serve Washington, Phillipsburg, Clinton, and our friends in Easton, PA.
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community. We are looking to hire Service Advisors for our busy Service Department! We believe our employees are our greatest asset and invest in their success.
- Competitive Salary & Bonus plan!!
- Medical, Dental, and Life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid vacations and holidays
- On-going training
- State-of-the-art service facility
- Fast-paced and professional workplace.
- No Sundays!
Responsibilities - Service Advisor:
- Greet customers and assist them with any inquiries.
- Consult, quote and sell customers on their vehicle service needs
- Document services declined and ask for follow-up on future service considerations
- Keep customers informed on completion times, service expenses, and possible changes
- Remain involved with the delivery of the vehicle to the customer upon completion to assure all customer concerns are addressed
- Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether by phone or in person, to assure the customer has a positive service experience
- Utilize and embrace provided technology such as video, text, electronic multi-point, and online bill pay to improve the customer experience and increase sales.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with other team members (management, parts, technicians, valet drivers, office, etc.)
- Build strong relationships with the customers
Qualifications/Requirements - Service Advisor:
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and communication skills
- Consistent and stable work history
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Great organizational skills
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.