Automotive Title Clerk
17909 Hwy 99, Lynnwood, WA 98037
$24 - $27 per hour depending on experience!
Competitive Pay Plan!
Flexible Shift Times -
7:30am - 3:30pm / 8:00am - 4:00pm / 9:00am - 5:00pm
At Seaview Buick GMC , we place customer satisfaction as our highest priority. We feature two of America's favorite automotive brands: Buick and GMC. We have an excellent relationship with customers in the Lynnwood and Edmonds WA community and have been serving them for over 30 years with stores in 2 locations.
We are seeking an experienced Title Clerk for our fast-growing dealership! Applicants must be able to work at a fast pace with minimal errors, multi-task, and must be a dependable team player. Experience in automotive title work is required.
- $24 - $27 per hour depending on experience!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid Vacation!
- Career advancement opportunities!
- NO WEEKENDS!
- A professional and respectful working environment!
Responsibilities - Title Clerk:
- Process vehicle Title paperwork on all new and used vehicles sold both in state and out of state.
- Communicate with customers and vendors on related issues.
- Maintain strict compliance with all Title laws and filing requirements.
- Issue checks to Department of Licensing Offices for fees due and refund checks to customers on an as-needed basis.
- Process dealer trades and wholesales.
- Accurately record and file completed vehicle sales deals.
- Troubleshoot and problem resolution specific to titles, odometer discrepancies, power of attorney, etc.
- Purchase and payoff trade-ins and other used vehicles
- Pull finance documents and send to lenders for funding
- General accounting tasks and related skills
Requirements/Qualifications - Title Clerk:
- Experience is required
- CDK experience is a PLUS
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Self-starter and ability to multi-task
- Effective Communication Skills
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.