Leading non-profit hospital is looking for an Cardiologist in the Plymouth, MA area! Just 45 minutes outside of Boston, MA!
Come join the region s leading provider of high-quality healthcare!
- This hospital is part of a greater healthcare system that brings together academic medical centers and teaching hospitals, community, and specialty hospitals with more than 4,000 physicians and 35,000 employees in a shared mission to expand access to great care and advance the science and practice of medicine.
- As a not-for-profit, they provide comprehensive healthcare ranging from primary care and preventive care to specialty services
- 170- bed acute care hospital serving more than 250,000 residents
Benefits and Features: Cardiologist
- Competitive salary, depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, disability and more
- 403 (b) retirement plan
Clinical Role: Cardiologist
- Seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Cardiologist
- Outpatient with Inpatient Responsibilities
- Robust, Comprehensive Cardiology Program
- Interventional Cardiology & EP Services Available for Patients
- No Cardiac Surgery
- 10-11 Consults per day
- Rotating Call Schedule
- Will take H1B visa
- Physician is employed be Medical Center Physician Group
- Historic Plymouth 45 minutes from Boston
- Geographically some MDs live in Hingam can get to Boston easily and Plymouth easily
- Tourist town winter is quiet great place for kids
- Younger residents all want to be directly in Boston
- A lot of Physicians that have lots of tenure 22 yrs, 26 yrs, 30 years, etc
About the Area:
Plymouth, MA is a 45-minute drive outside of Boston. The town and county of Plymouth is known for some of the best whale watching, dining, shopping, and cultural activities in a quaint New England setting along the seashore. It is a history lover s paradise and offers a family friendly atmosphere.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: