Why Join Us?
As a Panera Cashier, you are the gatekeeper between our restaurant customers and the high-quality food they crave most. Through face-to-face interaction, you'll lay the foundation of all great customer experiences that will set the tone for visits to come.
Panera Bread is the premier brand in Quick Casual restaurants, and PR Management is the premier operator of Panera cafes in Maine, New Hampshire and Massachusetts.
Come make a difference with Panera as a Cashier Associate today!
- Exceptional training and career growth programs
- Commitment to promoting from within
- Welcoming and caring working culture
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Scheduling
- Provide the highest-quality customer service to our guests
- Successfully work as a key part of a dynamic team
- Follow the direction of your supervisors
- Maintain safety standards at all times, while adhering to our policies and procedures
- Communication Skills: A friendly, positive attitude, and the ability to communicate clearly with customers and colleagues
- Age Requirements: You must be 16 years of age or older
- Physical: The ability to stand for prolonged periods of time, and repeated walking, bending, stretching and occasional lifting (up to 50 lbs), with or without reasonable accommodation
- Flexibility: Able to work a varied schedule that includes nights and weekends