Picture yourself building a successful career at Koch Industries working alongside other talented, highly motivated individuals. We believe that our success depends on building a world class team. Take charge or your career and join a growing organization with a unique culture.
HRIT has implemented a myHR project to consolidate all HR systems to a global single Infor platform. One of the value drivers of the project being enterprise-wide Reporting and Analytics to help businesses in better decision making. As part of this enterprise implementation, the role will be exposed to latest technologies and be part of the transformation by leading and growing the Analytics global platform.
The Data Engineer will be a part of a global team creating new solutions as well as improving existing solutions for Koch Industries. Koch Industries is a privately held global organization with over 120,000 employees around the world, with subsidiaries involved in manufacturing, trading, and investments. What You Will Do In Your Role
The Experience You Will BringRequirements:
- Develop Matillion workflows to extract data in different formats, transform it based on business requirements and build analytics ready data models
- Implement and provide technical input for data analytics architecture and platform decisions for both the back-end data processing and the front-end data visualization/statistical components
- Data engineering design and development to transform raw data to analytics ready sources from source like data lakes, APIs etc
- Partner with other Data Engineers to ensure requirements are communicated accurately and timely
- Collaborate with functional team for enhancements, beta release and training
- Ensure right security models is in place to secure HR data appropriately
- Work with Data science and data engineering teams to experiment and build predictive/prescriptive analytical products
- Adhere and improve P2P process for releasing new content
- Assist in data investigation and exploratory data analysis to simplify and improve product development and business processes
- Continuous efforts to improve processes, increase data integrity, and provide quality consumer experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's degree in Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other technically relevant degree
- 1+ year of experience working in Matillion
- 4+ years of data engineering/data modelling experience with strong PL/SQL knowledge
- 4+ years of working with ETL/ELT tools (Matillion, Talend, Informatica etc)
- 2+ years of experience with AWS Redshift, Snowflake, AWS S3
- 1+ years of experience with BI/Data Analytics Platform (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik, or similar tools).
- 1+ year of python experience
- Experience working on multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Experience working collaboratively in a team environment with a strong focus on consumer experience and solution ownership
- Experience with HCM/Workforce data and Analytics
- Design of predictive analytics using ML
- Experience working with data coming from HR ERP systems like Infor Cloud suite HCM, SAP, SuccessFactors, PeopleSoft or Workday
- Experience working on medium to large-scale Global BI/Analytic projects
- Experience working with ML engies like AWS SageMaker, Infor Coleman etc
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate's knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: