At Gentle Dental, we value our teammate's smile as much as our patient's smile.
Our vision is to provide exceptional, lifelong, integrated oral healthcare services. We enhance the quality of our patients' lives by providing accessible oral healthcare, which is paramount to overall health and wellbeing.
Our culture is based on innovation and providing a wellness approach to Dentistry to improve clinical results and consistently generate predictable treatment outcomes. We focus on a commitment to patient care, operational and clinical excellence, personal accountability, building relationships, and seeking out innovative and creative approaches to support our patients and teams.
It's the whole idea of group dentistry, reimagined to provide Doctors and Clinicians with the right balance of autonomy and support for all stages of their career, focused on the best interests of patients.
We are hiring immediately for full and part time staff. Come join our team and make a difference in the lives of the people in your community!
Full Time, 32 hours per week
Gentle Dental Lakeland Hills Town Center
1402 Lake Tapps Parkway East
Auburn, WA 98092
We offer the following benefits for Full Time employees:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Medical and pharmacy, dental, vision (for employees and their families)
- Basic life, AD&D, and long-term disability insurance
- 6 Paid holidays and 1 Paid floating holiday
- PTO (80 hours per year for hourly; 120 hours per year for salaried)
- 401k plan and deferred compensation plan
- CE credits
- Referral Bonus Program ($1,200-5,000 depending on role)
- Accredited Hygiene Technical School or College
- Current applicable State Dental License (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, local certified anesthesia