Type of Requisition:
Regular Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
None Public Trust/Other Required:
NACI (T1) Job Family:
We are GDIT. We support and secure some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. In supporting this program with GDIT, you are not just a singular part of our mission, because it connects every one of us as we are embedded into every aspect of what we do. GDIT is your place.
You make it your own by bringing your ideas and unique perspective to our culture. By owning your opportunity at GDIT, you are helping us ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work depends on a Drupal Developer
joining our team to support the Office of Inspector General (OIG) for the United States Postal Service (USPS) activities remotely.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator.
In this role, a typical day's responsibilities may include:
- Install and configure of LAMPstack based Drupal environments in a cloud environment
- Experience and knowledge in utilizing cloud providers, specifically Azure, Equinix, Amazon, and/or Aquilent
- Train and support government personnel on Drupal best practices and implementation of Drupal sites
- Custom PHP development to meet OIG business requirements
- Addressing and remediating security vulnerability findings in Drupal
- Administer, manage and support LAMP stack environments (Ubuntu OS).
- Expert knowledge in the use of Drupal to build Enterpriselevel Web Applications and best practices withinDrupal Community.
- Advanced knowledge of database administration (MYSQL, SQL Server, etc.)
- Adept at leveraging new approaches to solutions for system design and functionality
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- B.S. in Computer Science, engineering, or related technical discipline (Extensive, directly applicable experience may substitute for the academic degree requirement), desired
- 5 years web development experience with indepth knowledge ofPHP/MySQL/Drupal/JQuery
- Expert (handson) experience with:o Minimum 5 years Drupal 7/8 development & administration (updates and upgrades)o PHP 7 advance skillseto HTML/CSS expert (HTML5 and CSS3 is strongly desired)
- Experience in:o Setting up / configuring Drupal environmentso Administering / managing LAMP stack Linux environmentso Successfully researching / remediating IT security vulnerabilitieso Government regulations pertaining to websites (e.g., 508 Compliance)o Mobilefirst / responsive application design
- Moderate knowledge of Photoshop/Adobe CS (or similar editing software)
Please Note: The security clearance for this program requires the selected candidate to have resided in the US for the past five years. The selected candidate cannot have left the country for longer than 90 consecutive days and no more than 180 cumulative days.
What GDIT can offer you:
- Full-flex work week
- 401K with company match
- Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
- Collaborative teams of highly motivated critical thinkers and innovators
- Ability to make a real impact on the world around you
COVID-19 Vaccination: GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.