SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES (SKA) REQUIRED:
- Support an ETL framework to meet the business and technical needs.
- Participates and contributes to the design of application architecture to support the current and future Information Systems st gy.
- Participates in technical requirements and design sessions.
- Act as a Technical Resource to the development staff in all data ETL needs.
- Design and Develop innovative solutions for demanding business situations.
- Work within scrum to provide timely and efficient support for ETL tasks And other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION OR EQUIVALENT EXPERIENCE:
- Strong analytical skills to solve and model complex business requirements.
- Understanding of ETL Best Practices/Methodologies, relational structures, dimensional data modeling, structured query language (SQL) skills, data warehouse, and reporting techniques.
- Ability to efficiently write, tune, debug T-SQL code.
- ETL/SSIS development skills.
- Ability to efficiently setup error logging and reporting to support the team.
- Ability to collabo on a team with infrastructure, application development, and business analyst resources, and clearly communicate solutions to both technical and non-technical team members.
- Ability to support identification of data (e.g. numbers / facts / figures) to enhance messaging and support research (organize data, develop charts, tables, etc.).
- Critical thinking and analytical skills; ability to take loosely formed ideas, coordinate and evolve them.
- Ability to work in time sensitive, rapid paced environment with shifting priorities and high exposure to Senior and Executive Leadership team.
- Ability to build relationships with broad cross functional teams.
- Ability to work with and empower others on a collaborative basis to ensure success of unit team.
- Highly organized, structured and self-directed.
- Ability to effectively exchange information, in verbal or written form, by sharing ideas, reporting facts and other information, responding to questions, and employing active listening techniques.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft suite with an emphasis on PPT, Excel, Word, and Project.
Bachelor's degree in Information Services, Computer Science, or a related field. Relevant combination of education and experience may be considered in lieu of degree. Continuous learning, as defined by the Company's learning philosophy, is required. Certification or progress toward certification is highly preferred and encouraged.EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in the health care industry, specifically in the Medicare, and Medical Coding is a plus.
- Experience with Complex processing logic.
- Experience with Data Cleansing, Error handling.
- Experience with importing and exporting large datasets from and to various sources.
- Experience with efficiently transforming and validating data within the ETL flow.
- Performance Tuning experience in SSIS as well as T-SQL.
- 5+ Years of working with ETL tools, with 3+ on SSIS/DTS.
- Strong understanding of ETL concepts, and deep knowledge of how to utilize the available tools.
- Experience with SQL Server 2008 - 2016.
- Experience with Source Control and code release process.
- Experience in an Agile Scrum environment is a plus.
- Writing Custom Script in C# as a desired skill.
Required Skills : ETL Development SSIS experience Azure Databricks experience
Indotronix is an Equal Opportunity Employer