AUTOMOTIVE INTERNET SALES PROFESSIONAL
Competitive Pay Plan + Great Benefits!
The Shottenkirk Automotive Group currently operates 24 Automotive Dealerships in 6 states and employs over 2,300 people! Our dealership is proud to serve customers in Granbury and surrounding areas. We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and community. We value our employees and invest in their success.
Shottenkirk CDJR Granbury is now looking to hire ambitious Internet Sales Professionals. We are also seeking applications from our area's returning military veterans.
- Competitive Pay Plan!
- Medical benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Vacation and holidays
- Excellent training programs
- Huge inventory selection = high earning potential!
- Opportunities for career advancement!
Internet Sales Professional - Job Description:
An Internet Sales Professional is directly responsible for maximizing sales and profitability through internet leads, phone calls, and other campaigns launched by the management team. The number one goal for an Internet Sales Professional is to drive appointments to our dealership.
Responsibilities - Internet Sales Professional:
- Respond quickly to the internet, phone, and live chat inquiries using email, phone and live chat scripts and templates
- Provide customers with initial product information & direct them to the appropriate dealership resources
- Present initial financing options based on customer needs
- Work with BDC Management and Sales Consultants to maximum department sales
- Utilize and update CRM system daily
- Follow up with leads that are not ready to make an appointment or no-shows
- Participate in team & process development sessions - keeping positive relationships with teammates, sales teams, and dealership management
- Utilize CRM tracking system daily
Requirements - Internet Sales Professional:
- Sales experience in any industry is a plus!
- Self-motivated and able to accomplish agreed-upon tasks with minimal supervision
- Great work ethic with a positive attitude
- Career-minded, goal-driven, and client-focused
- Persuasive and able to overcome objections during the sales process
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and be a current resident
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing including background checks, MVR, and drug screening.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment regarding race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.