Title: IT Manager
Location: Glenview, IL
Job #: KC
Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd party candidates.Position Information:
We have an opening available for an IT Manager.Responsibilities:
- Works with Segment IT Leaders to prioritize development or significant modification of Enterprise IT Frameworks, based on common areas of interest or challenges for IT leaders across
- Develops framework outline, content, tools, templates, and solutions, as appropriate, working with Division IT leaders and other knowledgeable resources, and performing independent research
- Communicates framework strategies and standards to businesses, in partnership with Segment IT Leaders
- Maintains current knowledge of business technology and general IT trends, especially those applicable to manufacturing and industrial service operations for the purpose of future Framework development, strategy, and general education
- Plans, develops and hosts IT Webinars on a regular basis to educate enterprise IT Leaders and their teams on new or modified IT Frameworks, new products or solutions from strategic partners, proven IT practices, and emerging technology trends of broad interest; identifies and coordinates other opportunities for education, training, or knowledge-sharing among IT leaders and their teams
- Develops and maintains relationships with the broad group of IT leaders across to develop effective programs and services, enable collaboration and networking, and offer relevant consultation in coordination with Segment IT Leaders
- Partners with the Enterprise IT Vendor Management team on the development of new strategic programs, leading the definition of requirements and advising on how vendor solutions and services could add value to businesses
- As applicable, selects and manages external resources working in the Enterprise IT Frameworks area; manages related vendor relationships; mentors staff assisting with Frameworks projects
- Promotes and facilitates collaboration through online IT communities and events
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or related field required.
- 8+ years of experience working in Information Technology at a manufacturing company. Must have had leadership responsibility for all aspects of IT, including strategy/planning, applications, infrastructure and operations, service desk, etc. in a mid-sized manufacturing or industrial business. Multiple employer experience in IT leadership roles is strongly preferred.
- 3+ years of experience with ERP systems including implementation and post-production support.
- Committed to practicality, simplicity, and cost effectiveness in solving problems and implementing solutions as a thought leader in mid-sized businesses.
- Demonstrates the business acumen and technical insight to identify how emerging trends and technologies might add value to businesses, allowing him/her to bring credible ideas forward for new programs or frameworks.
- Exhibits leadership and people skills to influence and motivate within a highly matrixed and multi-cultural organization, and to promote constructive relationships among business leaders and IT leaders at Corporate and in the businesses. Has a strong desire to mentor and develop others.
- Highly capable of framing new or unfamiliar concepts effectively for a diverse group of business and technical leaders, actively seeking and refining ideas with input, and building consensus to form a shared vision for action.
- Has a strong command of verbal and written English and demonstrates the ability to communicate effectively through formal and informal channels.
- Project management skills and proven track record of leading broad-based enterprise initiatives.
- M&A experience preferred.
Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
Send your resume to
to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters:COVID-19 Update:
Thank you for your interest in a career with IGNW a CDW Company. We are committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of customers, coworkers and the community.
In alignment with this commitment to safety, IGNW requires all U.S.-based coworkers to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The only exceptions to this policy are a documented, legally required medical or religious exemption/accommodation granted by IGNW.To view other IGNW opportunities please visit
CDW Corporation, a leading multi-brand technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare customers announced it has acquired IGNW! IGNW provides digital velocity solutions including advisory, consulting, development services, and has been a CDW services partner since 2018. IGNW provides services to customers across all cloud platforms including hybrid environments, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS. IGNW is Cisco's leading Digital Solutions Integrator Partner and 2019 Cisco Global Ecosystem Partner of the Year.WHY IGNW?
So many reasons:
- The recent acquisition by CDW. Press release here .
- IGNW being voted Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2020 across the U.S. and eight other countries. See the details here .
- IGNW also earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current contractors. Check it out here !
- We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more