North Alabama Medical Center in Florence, AL 70 miles west of Huntsville is seeking a Board-Certified Internal Medicine physician for Program Director to lead our ACGME Accredited Internal Medicine Residency Program that trains 15 residents per year.
Additional Position Details:
• Must possess (or be eligible to apply for) MD/DO licensure to practice in the State of Alabama, IM expertise, and at least three years of GME teaching and/or administrative experience.
• Will establish the strategic direction of the program, integrate the IM residency program with the physician practices and hospital clinical services in a manner that enhances value and quality, while promoting an optimal environment for professional practice and medical education.
• Must possess strong leadership abilities, exhibit outstanding professionalism, have excellent interpersonal skills while promoting quality patient care, educational excellence, and a scholarly approach to work.
Recruitment Package may include:
• Base salary + wRVU production incentive
• CME allowance
• Sign-on bonus
• Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
• Relocation allowance
• Paid malpractice coverage
• Health benefits + Retirement plan
• Marketing + practice growth assistance