Montgomery, AL 36043 US (Primary)
- Manages the gateway, routers and switches for the AFINC program.
- Resolves network problems; operate network analyzers, WAN test equipment, and network simulators.
- Monitors data or voice system networks for various messages, alarms, or issues.
- Activates scripts as alarms occur or issues surface.
- Confirms accuracy of messages, alarms or issues and/or determines severity of problem, issue or alarm.
- Initiates resolution as appropriate.
- Troubleshoots problems using scripts and standard, routine procedures; escalates as appropriate.
- Researches issues to determine if problem may be resolved using predefined procedures.
- Executes scheduled maintenance routines in accordance with standard procedures.
- Identifies issues or problems and resolves as appropriate; escalates when necessary.
- Performs Tier 1-4 problem determination.
- Interfaces with users and/or network vendors.
- Designs, engineers and implements associated projects.
- 4 to 6 years of progressively responsible network engineering hands-on experience with Cisco platforms.
- Must have CCNA and Security+ CE certifications.
- Must possess refined critical thinking skills, should be a self-starter, may direct the activities of other team members, diplomatic, multi-task capable, adaptive to a dynamic environment, dependable and reliable.
- Prior experience in a government consulting services environment is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in a Business Management or MIS related field.
8570 compliance and CCNA
We are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers, committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under state or local law. Apply to this Job Send to a Friend v16.4.1