Job Purpose Identify, locate, pick and pack trailer parts for shipment in fulfillment of customer orders
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Read and interpret customer orders and pick list
- Efficiently identify location of parts in PDC (Parts Distribution Center), pick the quantity of each part as reflected on each customer order line, complete order paperwork, prepare and pack product for shipment.
- Load trailers by hand or by forklift
- Cycle counting of inventory
- Use/interface with computer applications, as required
- Perform all assigned tasks in a safe, efficient, timely, accurate and highly productive manner according to company policy.
- Ability to work mandatory overtime.
- Attend scheduled work hours on a regular and timely basis. Maintain good attendance.
- Ability to follow company policies and procedures
- Ability to work and communicate in a team environment
Other duties may be assigned as required by the company
o Forklift certified
- Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
o Must have the ability to work at a fast pace, be open to trying new and different things, and express opinions regarding work methods.
o Basic math skill, data entry, and communication skills
o Must maintain high standards of quality and work performance including direct assistance to manager, as needed.
- Forklift Training