Position Title: Production Associate - Rotating 12 Hour Shifts
Shift: 12 Hour Days or Nights
Hours: 6:00am - 6:00pm or 6:00pm - 6:00am (Rotating Every 2 Weeks)
Apply today for an amazing opportunity to join a high-performing Production team in Appleton, WI! Develop your manufacturing skills and get paid for it! Each new training completed increases your hourly wage in this entry level position designed to skyrocket your manufacturing career. In addition to the already competitive wage, hours worked on Sunday are paid at DOUBLE TIME!
Production Associate Responsibilities:
- Manage product packaging for the assigned work cell
- Inspect finished products to ensure they meet quality and packaging standards
- Make spools, restock supplies, put finished rolls away, take out full skids and assist with startups
- Package finished goods into boxes
- Maintain clean work area
Requirements for Production Associate:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Able to work with a team
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of hand tools
- Strong attention to detail
QPS Employment Group is a full-service staffing firm comprised of dedicated and passionate people with over 50 offices throughout the Midwest and Mid-Atlantic. We place great people with great companies in industrial, skilled trades, administrative, manufacturing, general labor and professional employment. Hiring immediately!
Why Work with QPS?
- Access to sought-after positions with leading employers
- Dedicated placement specialists who will guide you through every step of the job search process
Branch: Appleton WI