Type of Requisition:
Regular Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
None Public Trust/Other Required:
None Job Family:
We are GDIT. We build cutting-edge applications for the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. Bring your creativity to help us find solutions to complex problems and play an essential part in preparing our nation for the future.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As an Appian Developer, supporting GDITs Global CIO Business Process Automation department, you will work with the internal GDIT departments to development, deploy and maintain process automation deliveries. The responsibilities include:
- 5+ years experience with significant amount of design and implementation experience in Appian 21.1 or higher versions
- Develop applications in Appian business process management and integrate with other COTS products.
- 1+ years of experience with relational databases and SQL scripting including Oracle database integration
- Ability to translate software requirements specifications into Appian application and prototype.
- Experienced in configuring, debugging, and systems integration including configuring forms, reports, underlying logic, and interface components as a developer
- Implementing design, development, and testing best practices across the entire software development life cycle.
- Experience working in a team environment as well as independently.
- Strong communication skills
- Must be able to work with business process owners to gather and refine requirements
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated and detail oriented
- US Citizenship required
- Certified Appian Developer
- Experience working with Appian Sites.
- Ability to understand the long-term ("big picture") and short-term perspectives of situations.
- Ability to translate business needs into solution architecture requirements.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation.
COVID-19 Vaccination: GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.