We are looking for a Systems Architect (SYSAR)
to support our client based in Des Moines, Iowa
US BASED CANDIDATES ONLY.
This is an on-site position. Candidates must be located in or near Des Moines, Iowa.
Who we are
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in beautiful Miami, FL, TECKpert is a tech consulting and staff augmentation firm. At TECKpert, we offer a contingent workforce built for any size digital transformation project. Experts in design, development, IT, analytics and marketing, provide innovative digital solutions to achieve success in our new economy. Our leaders identify the technical talent best suited to bolster our clients capabilities, across all industries, including, healthcare, government, finance, legal, real estate, and startups.
TECKpert seeks to hire a Systems Architect (SYSAR)
to support our client, a government agency based in Des Moines, IA.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Experience in software development, testing and project management
- Responsible for designing, developing and implementing application infrastructure to provide highly-complex, reliable, and scalable applications and systems to meet the organizations objectives and requirements
- Familiar with a variety of the application technologies, environments, concepts, methodologies, practices and procedures and rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Able to perform a variety of complicated tasks with minimal supervision
- Proven experience defining systems and application architecture and providing vision, problem anticipation and problem solving ability to organizations
Compensation and Term
This opportunity is for a full-time, one year contract position with possible extensions with pay commensurate with experience up to $39.44/hour or $82,035 per year
. Medical, dental, vision and life insurance available after 30 days of hire.
Qualifications you need
A successful Systems Architect (SYSAR) at all levels - entry to expert
possesses or provides the following:
- Up to 5 years of experience and a 4 year college degree
- For entry level: 1 to 3 years of experience, relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and works under immediate supervision. Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment, typically reports to a project leader or manager.
- For intermediate level: 4 to 7 years of experience, relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, performs a variety of complicated tasks, may lead and direct the work of others, may report directly to a project lead or manager, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- For expert level: 8 to 10 years of experience. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, performs a variety of complicated tasks, may lead and direct the work of others, may report directly to a project lead or manager, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- For guru level: 11 or more years of experience. They are recognized as top professionals in their chosen field and may be considered "Guru" subject-matter experts in IT Professional Services. Individuals possess multiple years of experience and are extremely competent and will typically hold advanced education degrees or certifications. They have worked on multiple critical projects; have demonstrated the judgment to plan and accomplish goals; perform a variety of complicated tasks, and may lead and direct the work of others. This expert may report directly to Director or CIO level management; a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Working with us
Working with TECKpert means more options. As new opportunities arise, you tell us what you think is a good fit for you. What industries interest you most? Do you prefer an on-location, 9-5? Or would you want a flexible schedule and remote work? We proudly offer a wide variety of roles. Many of our TECKperts enjoy coworking and skills training coupled with the stability of full-time employment. We believe TECKpert gives today's digital professionals an agile path to start and advance their career. All of our opportunities require at least 20 hours per week and can be one to twelve months in length. Choose the opportunity that matches your interest and desired cadence.