$3,424 per week
- Nurses care for people who are sick, injured, convalescent or disabled.
- Under general supervision, they deliver care to patients utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation, in accordance with established philosophy.
- Nurses collaborate with other professional disciplines to ensure effective patient care delivery and achievement of desired patient outcomes.
- Nurses effectively interact with patient and significant others, while maintaining the standard of professional nursing.
- The nature of the direction and supervision required for this position varies by State and job setting.
- Telemetry Nurses provide care by connecting patients to machines that measure heart rate, blood pressure, breathing rate, as well as blood-oxygen levels and electrocardiogram information.
- These machines then send data to computer screens for nurses to monitor.
- Telemetry Nurses read and interpret the data to better determine patientcare.
- Facility's onsite Nurse Manager/Supervisor of assigned TelemetryUnit.
- Cynet Health Account Manager and Director of Nursing
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consults and coordinates with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans
- Prepares and administers (orally, subcutaneously, through an IV) and recordsprescribed medications.
- Reports adverse reactions to medications or treatments in accordance with the policy regarding
- The administration of medications by a licensed registered nurse
- Monitors and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients, and interprets andrecords electronic displays. Identifies irregular telemetry readings and notifies appropriate medical team members.
- Initiates corrective action whenever information from monitoring equipmentshows adverse symptomatology. Provides basic, bedside care.
- Initiates patient education plan, as prescribed by physician.
- Teaches patients and significant others how to manage their illness/injury, byexplaining: post-treatment home care needs, diet/nutrition/exercise programs, self-administration of medication and rehabilitation
- Records patients' medical information and vital signs.
- Prepares equipment and aids physician during examination and treatment of patient
- Responds to life-saving situations based upon nursing standards and protocol.
- Records all care information concisely, accurately and completely, in a timely manner, in the appropriate format and on the appropriate forms.
- Performs other position-related duties as assigned, depending on assignment setting
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, with current licensure in state practicingin good standing in the state of practice
- Evidence of minimum two years of current hospital experience.
- Evidence of current BLS and ACLS credentials mandatory
Required for Onboarding
- Core Competency
- Dietician Nutritionist