1st Shift Schedule:
6am-2:30pm off Thursday and Friday
The Warehouse Associate receives product for day's production, checks environmental conditions of delivery trucks to ensure they are up to standards, processes BOL's (Bill of Lading) and PO's. The Warehouse Associate also picks products from inventory as needed, delivers items to appropriate production areas and makes adjustments on the computer. The Warehouse Associate prepares completed products for transport by outside carriers.
You will ...
- Operate lift trucks or hand trucks to convey, move or hoist materials to proper departments or areas in a safe and timely manner.
- Process received goods and supplies to be used in or to aid in the production/storage of goods destined for sale to our customer base.
- Ensure the accuracy, quality, and safety of received goods by following the company's defined procedures to inspect both the truck and materials
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Assist in the shipping and warehouse areas as needed
- Report food safety and quality problems to personnel with authority to initiate action
- Enforce and follow all safety, GMP and SQF policies/procedures.
- Shrink wraps pallets either manually or utilizing automation in preparation of shipment.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Overlooking the process of pallets being marked correctly.
- Able to regularly lift and move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds with or without assistance.
- Able to stand, walk, stoop, reach and lift for a minimum of 10 to 12 hours with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Able to work in a cold prep area kept at 35 degrees
At a minimum, you have
- Ability to read and write English, follow verbal instructions and use simple math.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Basic computer skills preferred
- Highschool diploma or GED